Protein Apple Bread
1 scoop Confidence™ Whey Isolate Protein Powder
3 diced apples
3 cups flour
1 cup natural sweetener (cane sugar, etc)
¼ cup water
1½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp salt
1. Preheat over to 325˚F.
2. Mix diced apples, 1 tsp sugar, and water into a pan on low simmer until tender.
3. Combine flour, protein powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt and sift until even.
4. Combine eggs, applesauce, vanilla extract, and remaining sugar.
5. Add dry mixture to wet mixture and stir until combined, then add sautéed apples to mixture.
6. Bake for 45 minutes, serve and enjoy!