Banana Protein Cake
2 scoops Whey Superior™ Cookies & Cream Whey Protein
1 cup Coconut/Almond Milk
½ cup honey
2 tbsp corn starch
1½ tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp salt
¼ cup cookie crumbs
1. Set aside half the coconut milk, then mix the rest with honey and salt in a saucepan. Stir over medium heat until honey is completely dissolved in.
2. Whisk the corn starch into the remaining coconut milk, then pour into your existing mixture gently.
3. Continue to stir over medium heat for 6-8 minutes until mixture thickens. Make sure mixture does not boil.
4. Remove mixture from heat and stir in protein powder and vanilla extract.
5. Pour into a container, let cool, and then refrigerate for at least four hours.
6. After refrigerating, transfer to your ice cream maker and churn. After five minutes, add cookie crumbs.
7. Let your ice cream freeze for at least 4 hours, then serve and enjoy!