Cinnamon Protein Cookies
1½ scoop Earth Superior™ Vanilla Cinnamon
3 Tbsp Coconut flour
1 Tbsp Sugar (or substitute sweetener)
½ tsp Cinnamon
Pinch of Salt
2 Tbsp Nut butter
1 Tbsp Maple syrup
1½ Tbsp Coconut or almond milk
1 t tsp Vanilla extract
1. Preheat your oven to 350° F and prepare a cookie sheet or baking tray.
2. Use a mixing bowl to combine coconut flour, Earth Superior™, sweetener and sea salt and stir until completely blended.
3. Melt nut butter with maple syrup in your microwave or stovetop, then add vanilla extract.
4. Combine wet and dry mixtures and mix until crumbly. Add in dairy-free milk until a thick batter forms.
5. Transfer batter to your baking tray and form some cookie-shapes. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sweetener and bake for 8-12 minutes.
Wait until completely cooled and enjoy!