Apple Cinnamon Protein Muffins
4 scoops Confidence™ Whey Isolate Protein Powder
1 cup shredded apples
½ cup unsweetened applesauce
¼ cup maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp baking soda
1. Preheat your oven to 350˚F and prepare your muffin tray.
2. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl, then add in apples.
3. In another bowl, mix wet ingredients. Add two mixtures together, then stir until combined.
4. Pour evenly into muffin tray and bake 15-18 minutes.
5. Let cool, serve and enjoy!